This video is so creative and unique--it's worth leaving the comfort of your google reader to come on over and view it. Sorry about the short ad on the front of it but again...worth it. Cool song, really great video.
Have any new music you really like? Leave me a comment and tell me about it. I'm always scouring the itunes music store for good new music. (PS to Laura: No 50 cent please ;))
3 comments:
This is really fun. I thing the video is fantastic and unusual...I am buying it on itunes. Funny you did music today..I added a link to Michale Ball on my *heart* post today and added a couple of new videos.
So how about Michael? He would be new to a lot of people. Check it out people on my post today! Happy Makers #5.
No 50 cent? Laura will be crushed. Just to clarify that would not be Laura Mattson!
That is great.
We love fun clean music videos to share with the kids.
My sister in law Kelly has some fun music on her playlist. She is always finding fun stuff.
I have a link to her site from mine.
Try Priscilla Ahn, may not be spelled correctly, sorry. And Adele.
Post a Comment