Monday, February 9, 2009

#9: I *heart* 'Mama'!


Every single one of my kids has spoken the word 'Dada' at about 8 months old--much to Lowell's pleasure. 'Mama' is usually not far behind but Hazel Jo has really made me work for this one--she is over 16 months old! She finally said 'Mama'! She even popped up with something that sounded suspiciously close to "Hi Mom" a few days ago. She'll even say it when you ask her to. I am so happy! I know once they learn it they never (ever) stop saying it BUT for the moment I'm thrilled!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is truly a heart warmer. Make a video so we can hear her say it..OK?
I love you...your mama...

Laura said...

That is the sweetest thing. Maddie has been my only one to show the Mama preference, at times little Dylan, but hey, when I get it I am for taking it.

Deanna said...

Sometimes you see a smile that steals your heart and what you once thought was pain, dissipates into nothingness. We would all trade places with her wouldn't we. She melts my heart. Because of her, I have no more bad days.....how could I ever?

Sweet Hazie is my heroine.

Miss Jen..thank you for coming over to my blog. Sending you a hug from across these miles of cables and wires.

Deanna

rwmjs said...

What a Sweetheart Hazie is and how fun for Valentine that she is saying MaMa. It warms my heart to read your description. Love, Mary Jane