Monday, March 23, 2009

The Birthday Bash







Thanks for all of your cards, calls, comments, gifts & love! She had a great birthday!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow, Jen, those cupcakes look AMAZING. I wish I could bite into one right now. :)

Brooke said...

Seriously yummy looking cupcakes.
And I love those chairs up on your bookshelves!

Laura said...

I think you should open a cupcake shop. Those look AMAZING. Happy Birthday Piper, what a cute girl.

Bonnie said...

Chris said the birthday bash was really fun, yummy cupcakes, and he had fun with Hazel! How was the Satruday shopping spree? I tried calling you yesterday. Will try again today.

Love, Mom

The Pender Family said...

Where in the heck do you find the time to bake AND decorate that many cupcakes? You're really making the rest of us moms who do the minimum amount required, look like slobs!! I love the knick-knacks on top of your bookshelf. Very cool. :)