
Piper's favorite dinner: Raclette. It is a traditional Swiss meal that is based solely on cheese.

garnishes and cheeses



You grab what you want and put it on your plate. Then you place what you want to melt/heat up in the little trays. They go in the Raclette oven to be broiled into cheesey heaven. The top of the over is an griddle and the underneath part is a broiler.

You can put lots of garnish or just plain cheese

Lowell did and egg...it takes longer but it's good!

Slide it all off and on to your potatoes and enjoy. This is one of those meals that even when you are so full you're about to burst you wish you could keep eating it.
Please pass the angioplasty!
6 comments:
Cheese heaven.
I had never heard of this before! I love it. I think you should have a big girl party!
It looks scrumptious. And don't feel silly, I've driven to the cheese shop in SLC too. We like fondue!
This is definitely something I'd love to try sometime! What a fun party.
Happy Birthday Piper!
Having been a guest at their house for this I can tell you it is cheese heaven! I am not a big kitchen gadget person but I would love to have one of these ovens and so would Jim. Very enjoyable and a fun company dinner and they do all the cooking! Waht more could you want? Piper has gourmet taste for sure! Looks like we missed another fun birthday party at the Stewart home!
So, um, just let us know when you want us to come over and eat this with you.
Post a Comment