On the first morning of spring break I woke up to this:

"What's goin' on Jewel?" I asked
"I'm leaving. I'm going to a hotel."
"Hmmmm....why?"
"For spring break other wise it will be ruined."
My tulips are blooming! Just don't look at the hillside! Ugggggg!
One of the mornings we woke up to a foot of snow!
One morning I woke up to Chloe disassembling the lock on my door.
My tulips are blooming! Just don't look at the hillside! Ugggggg!
One of the mornings we woke up to a foot of snow!
One morning I woke up to Chloe disassembling the lock on my door.Then one day we went to the Dinosaur museum out at Thanksgiving point!
Sooo fun! Thanks Gus & Wendy!

4 comments:
Very cute post. Love the suitcase and the screw driver!
I'm not letting Max see these pictures. One of his activity ideas was Dino Museum...and we didn't make it.
Glad you had a fun week! Sorry though that I didn't get to see you!
I totally agree with Julia.
Post a Comment