Wasatch Chorus (Gold) and Wasatch Concert Choir (Red) Both girls had their end of year concerts this month and they were really good. Mostly fun but good too! Julia top row...looking right at the camera!Piper is in the 2nd to the top row on the far left.
In 4th grade all the kids learn to dance. They learn the Waltz and the Jitterbug along with other timeless favorites like the Macarena and the Chicken Dance. Kim and I both commented that if we moved 6 years into the future we 'd have prom...scary! Piper and her partner Michael (who is also our neighbor) were really very good and he was quite a gentleman compared to some of the other boys who looked like they were in serious physical pain. He actually touched her without cringing...it helps that they have know each other since they were 3 I guess.
In 4th grade all the kids learn to dance. They learn the Waltz and the Jitterbug along with other timeless favorites like the Macarena and the Chicken Dance. Kim and I both commented that if we moved 6 years into the future we 'd have prom...scary! Piper and her partner Michael (who is also our neighbor) were really very good and he was quite a gentleman compared to some of the other boys who looked like they were in serious physical pain. He actually touched her without cringing...it helps that they have know each other since they were 3 I guess.
2 comments:
It was fun to double click on these pics to see the kids up close> Added bonus of the first Conner is two rows down and one space to the right! I could not spot Mitrian in Piper's pic. The dancing is adorable. Cute partner for Pipes and I'm glad he treated her well.
Hey--love the Performing Arts--singing and dancing! The girls are getting so grown up--fun to see them in these activities! Love,
Grandma Mary
Post a Comment