You'll notice there are no placemats, no napkins, no bibs, no plate for Hazel, mismatched cups, no side dishes and no vegetables whatsoever. I would be lying if I said this was unusual. It's just how we roll.

Screaming...

Eating...

Mess making (oooo! I spy a napkin!)

Attitude...

Wondering how to get out of bathtime duties *and* dishes...
-- Post From My iPhone
5 comments:
You guys are great! I love it and must admit- our dinner time ritual is much the same! And I love Lowell- he (through your eyes) is a total crack up!
I think I was there that night!!
Too funny. Love the photos of Lowell (and caption) and Hazel. Hahahaha!
inquireing minds want to know...did the trash get taken out?
hilarious! my kind of dinner!
Where is the picture of you, and what is your role at family dinner?
According to my husband, if you have any meat at dinner, you also have vegetables, because all the animals eat vegetables, so when you eat them, you are also eating vegetables.
Post a Comment