Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Apologize Now for the Obnoxiousness....

but I am doing a few live travel posts.


Italy Trip: Day 1

Hours of sleep: 6

Money spent: bought ticket with SkyMiles, ate the plane food so $0 so far!

Guilt-o-meter: So far I'm clockin' in at feeling a full 100% guilty. Is it possible to go higher than 100%? If so, I'm sure I will achieve it.

Favorite part of the day: There are no diapers, bottles, wipes or kid snacks in my bag. : )

Worst part of the day: There are no diapers, bottles, wipes or kid snacks in my bag. : (

Locations: SLC--)Newark--)Paris--)Naples

Quote of the day: "It looks like you will be flying first class with us today."

Photo of the day:





-- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Woohoo, Baby! Have a wonderful, first class, clean purse, kinda time and spend some $ on yourself! There is NO guilting around in Italy. The girls will have a ball and they will be well cared for and this is all GOOD! Have fun with Baby Beans.

Laura said...

You deserve every minute! Live it up and share with us! Savor every moment! And let us savor some of them too!

Danielle said...

ahh!! I'm SO jealous! I didn't know you were going to Italy!! Sigh.. someday I'll get there. Eat lots of yummy food! And First Class!! That rocks!