Friday, November 13, 2009

Italy: Day 8

Hours of sleep: 12 plus a nap!

Money spent: mucho dinero

Guilt-o-meter: Hazel Jo isn't feeling well. I wish I were home to hold her and care for her so I'm feeling pretty guilty today.

Locations: Teverola (this is the town outside Naples where Laura's family lives. We are just home today doing
laundry, resting and regrouping.)

Favorite moment: Waking up and feeling 100% rested.

Also, just talking to my cute, funny nephews.

Worst moment: I can feel a cold coming on...

Quote of the day: Laura and I both call each other 'Bean'. I have no idea why but my nephews think it's weird and asked how we tell which Bean is which. I told him Laura was Little Bean since she was younger and that I was Big Bean since I was older. Ross just looked at me and said, "Ummm, actually....you're both adults". It was hilarious.

Photos of the day:

This is Oscar. He's a tiny little turtle that lives in Laura and Robert's unused bidet. They turned it into a turtle habitat.







3 comments:

Bonnie said...

How about some photos of those funny nephews? I am sorry you are getting a cold, Baby Beana. I am going to call and check on Hazie right now!Check out my post today!

Sally said...

Sounds like you are having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hoo-ret for Bidets!