Look at what I made for Valentines day from some paper and a frame I got at DI for $1.50 ! I'm toying with the idea of doing my Valentines day count down that I did last year. We'll see if I get inspired.
Here it is Before:
Here we have it after:
All you cupcake haters can just shut it down... love them and I'm not ashamed!
Jenn-we need to talk. I am really tired of looking at this Blues Clues to cupcakes post. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it back in, oh, let me look...JANUARY! But it is now May. Honestly, where are your priorities. It's like you've been busy helping your pregnant friend a ton or something.
6 comments:
Do you have an etsy shop yet? You truly should, this is so cute. Looking forward to you V-Day count down! You are never lacking inspiration!
Jen, you are SO creative! I LOVE your style!
SUPER CUTE. I love it. You are going to have to teach that to me, ms. creativity!!!
SO CUTE!!!
Way to use that frame!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
:)
Jenn-we need to talk. I am really tired of looking at this Blues Clues to cupcakes post. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it back in, oh, let me look...JANUARY! But it is now May. Honestly, where are your priorities. It's like you've been busy helping your pregnant friend a ton or something.
Post a Comment