Wednesday, January 30, 2008

65%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?



Another fellow blogger had this on her site (hi Deanna!) and it's kinda fun! I'm not actually as bad as I thought or maybe I fudged a little on the test??? See how bad you are!

6 comments:

V and Co. said...

i refuse to take it, i dont want to know!!!!

V and Co. said...

OKAY i took it and i was only 68% not too bad i guess, but i seem to do it a lot and only got that score, that's kind of scary that people do it more than that!

Jenny said...

I'm 75% addicted---does this make me look bad?

Bonnie said...

Wow, Jen we are exactly the same. I think we both lied but I am not confessing, are you? I think we better retake this every now and again. I wrote a post on this...check it out. Thanks for sharing. Mom

Jim said...

OK guys...here's the real deal on Mom, (AKA Bonnie Jo Mattson, BlogsbyDesign, Grandma, Bon-Bon). I took this little addiction test AS Mom and got an 85%. I was being conservative in all the responses...
so her real addiction is most likely some where in the low 100s.
I will say though, all of her work here is a joy to read and it seems to have formed a link between us.
Hi, my name is Jim and...

Bonnie said...

He thinks he is so funnnnny! Blogging has no calories and it is free...what's not to love about that?