Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Buon Compleanno Lou Lou!






My little sister is having her birthday this week!  Isn't she lovely!? Buon Compleanno Laura Lou!

3 comments:

D and C said...

she is lovely. You BOTH are. I love her hair too!! You guys are both always so cute!!!!

Bonnie said...

I agree with Deanna...you are both lovely! Thanks for being the best daughters and friends! Love you forever, Mom

laura.elizabeth said...

Thanks Beanie, somehow I missed this yesterday! I love you! I missed you and mom this year (I was hoping to make the surprise birthday make-over weekend a new tradition) In any case, I got your package and loved it! I have been listening to Hillary Weeks all day. Her music sure makes driving here more pleasant. Thanks for the cards and scrapbook stuff too. I just joined a card making club so all of those things will come in handy. I love you and think you are FANTASTIC in every way.