So we keep telling people that Hazel looks just like Piper but I had to post some proof! Aside from the fact that Piper is probably about 15 pounds at this age and Hazel is about 9 they are like little twins.
Here is Piper at 3 months:
Here is Hazel at 3 months:
My sister and I always talked about how there are those families where the kids all look similar and you can tell they are related just by looking at them. We always wished we were like that for some reason. We both grew up hoping for cookie-cutter babies which I never had-until now! Piper and Hazel are totally from the same mold! I love it!

5 comments:
They are twinners! I love comparison pictures. It is wild to see how alike they are!
Seeing is believing...we have been saying it all along and now we know for sure!
WOW! If you hadn't specified...I would have totally thought they were the same baby! Uncanny! They are beautiful girls and I love their names!
Twinkies- u lucky girl. So cute.
Two peas in a pod - I love it! I remember you saying you wanted a set of cookie cutter babies - so glad you got them!
Post a Comment