Hazel was blessed on Sunday-finally! It was great to have all the grandparents there ! After such a horrendous couple of weeks it was a nice ending to my parent's visit. Grampa Read, Grampa Jim, Uncle Chris, and friends Nick & David were in the circle to help Lowell with the blessing. He blessed her to be strong in dealing with her struggles, to find joy in her life and see the love that people have for her. It was very sweet and perfect for Hazel.
My parents Jim and Bonnie with Hazel.
The dress she wore was given to me in 1999 when Piper was born and so Piper, Julia and Hazel all wore it for their blessings. (Chloe was blessed at 6 months so she got her own equally lovely gown in a slightly bigger size) This dress is very special to me-it is just a wonderful keepsake to remind me of the times when my girls were tiny.
Lowell's parents Read and Mary Jane with Hazel.
7 comments:
I LOVE the dress! What a beautiful keepsake! Hazel is a beautiful little girl! Now you are all done with the baby traditions of life--no more blessings, adoptions, etc. Sorta' nice in a way, I guess one day I may wish I had those moments back again, but am enjoying a new phase!
I love the pictures! I can't believe how much Hazel does look like Piper!
It was so wonderful to be with you for this special time. Lowell gave her such a beautiful blessing. I just loved seeing all the family walk up to participate..sure wish Robert could have been here too. You cannot imagine how much that means to us when we started being the only members in the family and suddenly we are surrounded with great Latter-day Saints and they are all our family members! It is the best!
Jen, you should come to WW with Laura & me! It would be fun and then we can have girls night after the meeting! It's over by 7:30. Come on, be an "after". :)
Wow, what a perfect day! Hazel looks so lovely : ) You must be a very proud mom!
Oh my gosh- so cute! She's getting big in a hurry- it goes so fast. >sniff< Missing u.
wow jen how cute are your babies?! love the pics! and congrats on the blessing
Post a Comment