Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley 1910-2008

Farewell to our Prophet Gordon B Hinckley.  I think my Julia said it best: "Oh no!  I have a broken heart and it won't get back together!"  That was her reaction to the news last night.  Very sweet.

We know he's happy to be back together with his darling wife and to get some rest after 97 years on this earth.  He deserves it!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Julia is the one! Honestly, I know she means it and that is so cute. I heard this morning that Pres. Hinckley dedicated or rededicated all but 5 temples in his lifetime. He has to be exhausted for all the good he did..I love that man with all my heart. We can never underestimate the power of one person to change the world. I have to add that Julia quote to my blog..I hope it is OK.

Love & hugs, Mom

girlsmama said...

What a wonderful man and what a legacy he has left! My prayers are with his family and friends. What a great blessing it is to us to have had his inspired thoughts to guide us for so many years.

V and Co. said...

totally loving that he's with his wife again though!