Sooo...1 day down. So far not too bad. Feeling better already since Christmas pretty much put me into a diabetic coma. Not good! Now I am feeling all this motivation, I hope it sticks around.
In other news: Hazel had her 2nd RSV shot today and we got the 'bill' for the first one. Luckily it is covered by our insurance because it was $1822.35. I wish that were a joke but I am dead serious. I have such a love/hate relationship with the medical field!
She also gained some weight, she is now 11 lbs 4 oz and that puts her in the 8%! It is so odd for a child of ours to be anything other than off the charts. The Dr. was happy with her gain as it is steady even though she is still the size of a new born. Other than that she is cute as a button and happy as a clam!
A Piper 'funny':
For the last 2 weeks we have had my dad (Jim) here and we like to call him the Clean Up Fairy. The man will take things away from you to wash them and put them away. Don't set anything down because it will be gone, washed, ironed, fixed, recycled or whatever before you turn around. So, the big kids are quickly getting to realize that they get a big break from their chores whenever Grampa comes to visit. So today I told Piper she had to empty the dishwasher before she did any playing and she looked at me all distraught and said:
'Mr Good-Deeds' is gone.
Who's that? I asked.
Her reply: "J-I-M".
Ahhhhh...too funny!
3 comments:
What a sweet picture of our baby! It is not natural for a Gramma to be so far away! I can see that the Binky Bandit has not been by yet! The cost of those shots is ridiculous even though she is worth every penny and more!
I was cracking up at Piper's Funny!
Thank Lowell for the Counter. Stay warm and dry today!
Piper is quite the funny one! Already comin' up with the nicknames! What was in that freakin' shot? Liquid gold or perhaps gasoline? Good thing for good insurance!
The cost of that shot is outrageous! I really feel for the people who need it but don't have insurance that covers it - they couldn't get away with charging so much for it if they were marketing it directly to the people, not having insurance pay for it.
Piper is a crack-up! I love it! Glad the no-sugar thing is going well. I really struggled the first few days, but I was seriously addicted. I'm not in that deep now (at least I hope not), so I'm thinking I'm going to join you next week. This weekend we're going out for our anniversary and I'm looking forward to yummy desserts too much to start now!
Post a Comment