Well.... it's the moment of truth for me on my first week of WW. I really started WW at a bad time because I'm totally PMSing and that for me equals comfort food and hibernating. Anyway-I still dropped almost 6 pounds, so I won't complain. It was just a lot harder than I wanted it to be!
So over all since right before Hazel was born (which is the last time I weighed in) I've lost about 27 pounds. I realize the whole 'having a child' thing doesn't really count but we're counting it. At this point I'm taking all I can get!
6 comments:
Hey Jen, that is AWESOME!!! Congratulations, and I am so glad we can encourage each other. I think I am going to weigh in tonight. EEK. It always scares me!
Good for you! 6 lbs is awesome!
You Rock Jen! I tell you whenever I read your blogs it gives me inspiration. Now only if I could turn that inspiration into perspiration... maybe I too could drop some major needing to be dropped pounds. So do you go into a meeting for W.W. or do you do it online?I am signed up on line but never do anything with it, basically just waisting my money right now, what a doof! How is the no sugar thing going? How does that work for when you cook? I need to do something soon. I am beyond not healthy, yikes, it is pretty scary. Keep up the good work girly, you look great! See ya Marianne
AWSOME JEN!!! WOW! I again FAILED misserably on getting off of sugar! why can't i do it?
I am so proud of you. You are very inspiring, now I am just waiting for Chris to invent those Nikes with the cattle prods in them to get me on the exercise trail. I am pretty hopeless in that department...but never say die.
I love you Jen! Keep at it because you and your family are worth the effort.
Post a Comment