Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hospital photos: Feb '08

Hospital PJ's are just the most pathetic and sad things I have ever seen. They make everything seem worse than it really is.  We opted out of these once we got to PCMC.

The kids came to visit little Hazel and in the 5 minutes they were there Chloe managed to push the nurse call button about 7 times when I wasn't watching her!  Oooops!

Below:  The product of my boredom!  I was so bored I actually went out and bought dry erase markers so I could draw this.  Yikes!




4 comments:

Kim said...

Hazel is so cute (even in hospital issued pj's). Chloe would not be a normal 2 year old if red buttons that people try to keep away from her were not just too much to resist :) Love Them!

Laura said...

That is awesome that she pushed the hospital nurse button so many times. Next time we will have to bring you up some poster board so you can bring home your drawings!!!

Sally said...

I can see where your kids get their artistic talent! :)

V and Co. said...

can you come down here and paint my house?