Sunday, February 10, 2008

More Photos Just For Fun!

Just a few photos of my crew.  The girls like to set Hazel up with a work out on the baby gym and then hold what they call "wee-school".  They read her books and play with her-it's super cute!

Piper finished her igloo project board and is presenting it today!  She was pretty nervous when she left this morning but the little girls and I will go over and listen to her present it so hopefully that will help.
Chloe managed to get into Lowell's size 13 snow boots.  
I had to get a picture.

This is one of my favorite pieces of Julia's.  
She really wanted it on the blog so here it is!
We 'made' this bag for one of Julia's friends for her birthday.  Isn't it too cute???  Wish I had thought of the idea or at least cut out some of the fabric but no, they are stickers and the bag came pre-assembled.  That is my kind of sewing project!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love ALL the pictures, especially Chloe in your man's shoes!!! That is great. I love how they are half way up her legs (or maybe all the way up!) Love the cute projects!

Bonnie said...

Wow, what a fun post. You guys have been very busy over there. I like the Igloo project, how did the class presentation go? Julia did a great job on her art work too. And Chloe..what a little hoot she is. The wee school is so darling and I just love how they want to teach Halo everything. She is so lucky and so are they.

I also love your flash back photo section. Fun isn't to take a look back. Did you see your brother's photo on my blog today? So cute.I have had 105 hits since yesterday. My posts must be putting people to sleep, being read by non-English speaking people or whatever. I will find out tonight when I check the secret place to see where they are originating from. Kind of disturbing.

V and Co. said...

too cute, i think i'm going to put up some pics of ryan cause he's been feeling left out!