Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Obsession: Socks

I really have been holding back on doing a post on this but I just have to share--silly as it may be. I love socks.  I can't help it.  People that know me know that I have the most boring clothes ever but I always have on a fab pair of socks.  They make me happy and I'm too embarrassed to try and figure out why so I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts.  I found this site sockdreams.com and I bought a few new pairs.  Here they are:


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

These are really cute socks, Babe. I ma glad to know you have anew obsession.I love online shopping too. Thanks for modeling them too. Do they stay up well? I hate it when the sock is too short and they start rolling down. Or when they are so tight they leave an elastic dent in my ankles!

Laura said...

Love the socks. Especially with all the storms, we all need some thick, warm socks!

Sally said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!!! Your comment on your wardrobe made me remember the birthday party we did for you at Laura's house, "blanco fiesta", we all wore white shirts. That was fun!

V and Co. said...

i miss you guys! love the socks jen

Jenny said...

Ooh, I am totally a sock girl, too. Can't stand plain white ones unless they're my workout socks. My socks rarely match my outfit, but they're never plain and boring! You found some really cute ones - I'll have to check out that site!

Jen Stewart said...

Ok so I am in love with theses socks that I bought. The yellow ones and the earthy striped ones are part cashmere! Oh my gosh, I....I'm speechless with joy. They are fabulous!

the Token Asian said...

luv yur sox- they rock!