This happened last night and it was so loud and shook our house so hard I thought something had landed on our roof. I'm serious. I realize the limitations of what could have possibly 'landed' on our roof but that's what I thought due to how loud it was. Scary!
In other interesting Sunday Night news, Hazel's PICC line failed and the poor home heath nurse had to come out at midnight and take it out. I'm not sure why they wanted it out so quickly (I'm guessing infection, but who knows) but out it came. Anyway, Hazel seemed happy to be rid of it. We'll see the doctor Tuesday and see where we go from here. I'm hoping the answer to that is: back to normal!
6 comments:
I just read that article about the explosion.....I hope no one was seriously hurt....funny article though - the way it was written I mean.
I'm glad Hazel is not connected to anything non-organic! Such a sweetie!
We felt the explosion too! We are even farther from you and it shook our house! We thought someone had crashed their car in our yard.
I hope Hazel will get the all clear!z
How is Hazel?
We can ditto the feeling of the explosion! It was scary and it really made me think about 72 hour kits. Do I know where they are? Are they up to date? This will be a great Family Home Evening Activity!
Gosh, Jen, that explosion sounded terrible. I am glad you are all safe and it didn't affect the mountain. Yikes! Good luck today at the doctor. I hope our baby is doing well now, no more fever, no more infections, no more meds! That poor kid. She has a work to do here is all I can say. That and she has a very willing and obedient spirit. She is a teacher to all already.
Well, everyone is back to school and work today..upward and onward. We talked to Chris and family on the webcam/skype last night. Very fun! Love you Babe, have a good one!
So Jen, what was it? That is crazy? How is Hazel doing? Hey did I tell you that I love the names you have picked for your girls. I love it! Totally original, so great. I love checking out your blog, thanks for sharing all of your thoughts, and good stuff on life! Take Care, Marianne :)
Post a Comment