
I don't know how many of you have seen the site with duct tape prom dresses but these balloon dresses reminded me of it. They are both a creative and whimsical sort of 'art form'. It just made me smile so I thought I'd share. To see more dresses and other creative and unusual art that was featured on bloggers 'blogs of note' click here.


What kind of creative stuff are you up to??
12 comments:
Wow. I've seen the duct tape dresses - and quite a few other things. But haven't seen balloon dresses. I also like the red & gold and gold & black dresses that were on the link you provided.
Now that's creativity in action, multi-purpose balloons.
Wow! Now that's creative. My creative side is entirely underused lately. I really need to get going on something.
Jen--
Wow you have such a cute family. How is the baby doing? I hope all is well.
Julie
So how would you get in and out of a dress like that?
wow!! that is amazing
That's pretty cool! I had never saw the duct tape dresses so I enjoyed that link too. There is definately nothing that creative going on around my house!
I went to a bridal shower a few weeks ago. The bride is absolutely stunning with this gorgeous long dark hair and a beautiful face. Everyone was supposed to make a bridal gown for her out of toilet paper to include a headpiece, veil, bustle, train etc. You would not believe how breathtaking she looked. It was amazing. Creativity is so much fun!
Jen--
Hey pretty lady!! I know what you mean about Primary Childrens being a sad place but also a place of hope. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the wonderful staff. I spent many hours there and they were always so kind.
So how is you baby doing? What is her prognosis? I'm sorry if I am being nosy, I just have come to the conclusion that these little spirits really need to be here and frankly those who get to be their parents must rock. The Lord truly trusts you and knows you can and will step up to the plate.
At the moment I am not living in Utah but I will be there next month and would love to see you. I will probably end up moving back, but that is a whole other story.
I will do better at blogging and I am so glad that we are in contact again.
Tell me about your family....
Julie
that is someone with too much time on their hands!
Amazing the things people come up with. Thanks for the link to the website with all the dresses. Great to look at!!!
BTW, LOVE the photo flashbacks. They are so great. Love that family picture from back in the day!!! I may have to copy this idea if you don't mind!!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment