I know how you feel. I just got back from a mini shopping at SAfeway and the only "healthy" food I bought was milk and cheese and I'm sure those are suspect in some groups! Keep up the good work.
Again more reasons why I think you ROCK Jen. Why does the bad stuff taste so good? Whose rotten stinkin idea was that?? REALLY Carrots over Homemade Cookies, come on NO BRAINER!! I love this and I so so so know what you mean. I am like trying to dang hard to not just flip out and go on a major stuff my face fest. But hey look at you, you are off the crack I mean sugar for like tow months now. You are amazing. What if you only had moderate amounts of sugar once in a while? Lanette gives herself Sundays as her free day (I mean with in reason)Maybe that would be easier?? Just a thought. I am trying hard but am not perfect, I slipped many many times just yesterday. Today is a new day, so far so good, for today!!! C-Ya Marianne
Sorry I am not full of motivating remarks. I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU. Vegas this weekend will be fun but full of BAD CHOICES, and I am going to enjoy it. OOPS. I think i have fallen off a wagon! But I promise I will get right back on on Monday????
Hey! This is great! I have been sugar free for 5 years! I have lots of recipes that are whole grain and sugar free that you will love.Let me know if you want them- little sis Ali, and I developed them over the years... Even my sugar addict friends love them. Good to find you online- check out my blog anytime...- Jo Schaffer (Seable)
(Hi, I'm Laura B.'s cousin and I found your blog from her blog and realized my brother Tracy H. has sung with Lowell on various occasions. I read all of your birth story on here the other night and was amazed at how traumatic it was -- I am so glad you and Hazel came through all that okay. She is adorable.)
11 comments:
I know how you feel. I just got back from a mini shopping at SAfeway and the only "healthy" food I bought was milk and cheese and I'm sure those are suspect in some groups! Keep up the good work.
Again more reasons why I think you ROCK Jen. Why does the bad stuff taste so good? Whose rotten stinkin idea was that?? REALLY Carrots over Homemade Cookies, come on NO BRAINER!! I love this and I so so so know what you mean. I am like trying to dang hard to not just flip out and go on a major stuff my face fest. But hey look at you, you are off the crack I mean sugar for like tow months now. You are amazing. What if you only had moderate amounts of sugar once in a while? Lanette gives herself Sundays as her free day (I mean with in reason)Maybe that would be easier?? Just a thought. I am trying hard but am not perfect, I slipped many many times just yesterday. Today is a new day, so far so good, for today!!! C-Ya Marianne
Sorry I am not full of motivating remarks. I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU. Vegas this weekend will be fun but full of BAD CHOICES, and I am going to enjoy it. OOPS. I think i have fallen off a wagon! But I promise I will get right back on on Monday????
BTW, love the photo flashback!!!
I needed a good laugh! You can stick to it Jen. Have a cup of English Toffee tea and pretend it's the real thing. Good luck!
This totally cracked me up. What a cute picture. The feelings will pass..let's discuss! Love, Mom
Amen!
I AM SO THERE WITH YOU!!!! Seriously, that exact phrase goes through my mind everytime I walk into Trader Joes! LOL!!
Hey! This is great! I have been sugar free for 5 years! I have lots of recipes that are whole grain and sugar free that you will love.Let me know if you want them- little sis Ali, and I developed them over the years... Even my sugar addict friends love them. Good to find you online- check out my blog anytime...-
Jo Schaffer (Seable)
LOL!
(Hi, I'm Laura B.'s cousin and I found your blog from her blog and realized my brother Tracy H. has sung with Lowell on various occasions. I read all of your birth story on here the other night and was amazed at how traumatic it was -- I am so glad you and Hazel came through all that okay. She is adorable.)
okay just peed my pants i want this on my blog header!
Post a Comment