Monday, March 17, 2008

100% clean ?

Since Lowell and I have been going back and forth to Primary's for about a week, the house has gotten a bit disheveled.  When Lowell left home with the kids Sunday night to come switch off with me he said that the house was in pretty bad shape but I was anxious to get home and so I told him to just leave it and come up.  When they got there I said to Julia, "So...is the house 100% messy?"  "NO..." She said quickly then looking very thoughtful answered, deadpan, "it's between 99 and 100% messy."  Good times!

7 comments:

Laura said...

So I heard amidst all that is going on, you also did a birthday party for Piper; not to sound trivial with all you are going through, but you always throw such a great party---any pics?

Sally said...

I wish I could come clean for you! I know a great lady in Orem that cleans awesome, if you're ever interested...

I hope Hazel gets better soon!

Lisa Pereira said...

So is 99% messy any better than 100% messy? Too cute! I love kids and their perspectives of things. I would come clean for you in a heartbeat. Too bad I'm not closer. But, at times like this, you have bigger fish to fry! We're praying for little Hazel. Boy is she a doll!

the Token Asian said...

So glad Hazel's on the mend. Sounds like this arrangement with Lowell there and you here works. Does it?? How're you holdin up? You need anything? A meal? Cleaning!? Company? A DRINK?!

girlsmama said...

Sometimes getting everything back in order is realizing in a way. At least you have some control over it! Let us know if we can do anything! We're praying for Hazel.

girlsmama said...

That should have been "relaxing" not "realizing".

V and Co. said...

oh yeah good times!