Very new age, cold and uninteresting as a living space in my opinion. But I bet that it is a piece of cake for anyone just needing a bed, toilet/shower and stove/frig. If the person is not allowed to bring anything in it might work but if they haul in the usual amount of C**p, what is the difference between this and a studio or regular apartment? I guess the fact that it comes to you via remote is the deal clincher. How is that contraption more simple than a than a hallway? Very interesting post but I'll keep my cottage. How about you, Jen?
okay i'm stupid it took me a while just staring at your sentence that i had to actually click on the "this" i didn't get it at first! duh...wierd house, i'll take the country charm of cluttering every surface with things i love thank you very much!
Heehee, all the organized decorators hate it, but I (cluttered, frumpy house, here) think I could get used to it. No clutter, no fuss, no muss. Give me a couple of changes of clothes, a few books, my ipod, and I could be happy. For a weekend, at least. ;)
If the interior surfaces were different (i.e. warmer) it would make a difference. If it was set in the middle of some trees, lawns, water it would help. It looks as if you could just turn a hose on the inside of the whole thing. It is only missing a drain in the middle of the floor. I could see having some really serious nightmares in that place!
so cold and uninviting. It would be a cool weekend experience, but beyond that I want something more to make my space a home...besides I couldn't bring my 4 kiddos along...NO Space. I'll stay put. Fun article to share. Thanks.
8 comments:
Very new age, cold and uninteresting as a living space in my opinion. But I bet that it is a piece of cake for anyone just needing a bed, toilet/shower and stove/frig. If the person is not allowed to bring anything in it might work but if they haul in the usual amount of C**p, what is the difference between this and a studio or regular apartment? I guess the fact that it comes to you via remote is the deal clincher. How is that contraption more simple than a than a hallway? Very interesting post but I'll keep my cottage. How about you, Jen?
okay i'm stupid it took me a while just staring at your sentence that i had to actually click on the "this" i didn't get it at first! duh...wierd house, i'll take the country charm of cluttering every surface with things i love thank you very much!
Heehee, all the organized decorators hate it, but I (cluttered, frumpy house, here) think I could get used to it. No clutter, no fuss, no muss. Give me a couple of changes of clothes, a few books, my ipod, and I could be happy. For a weekend, at least. ;)
A little crazy, a little cool. I must agree with the organized decorators though, it is a bit stark for me.
That is pretty cool! That would be great for a weekend getaway place!!!!
If the interior surfaces were different (i.e. warmer) it would make a difference. If it was set in the middle of some trees, lawns, water it would help. It looks as if you could just turn a hose on the inside of the whole thing. It is only missing a drain in the middle of the floor. I could see having some really serious nightmares in that place!
so cold and uninviting. It would be a cool weekend experience, but beyond that I want something more to make my space a home...besides I couldn't bring my 4 kiddos along...NO Space. I'll stay put. Fun article to share. Thanks.
That is insane. How funny. I dont think I could live like that, but I totally respect anyone else who could!!!
Post a Comment