Friday, April 25, 2008

Yard Sale Makeover: Wooden Box

I got this wooden flower box at a yard sale for $2. It was empty and so I put flowers and pears in it and I think it turned out pretty well. It's perfect on my kitchen table.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Jen, this is really fun. I love the box and the flowers are very nicely arranged. Cute, cute, cute...you are making me want to get garage sailing again. That is an out and out hoot when you see how full our warehouse is. I did find a cute little, tea-stained Raggedy Ann doll, for our guest room for under 6 bucks at Marshall's this week. It looks really great with the red and tan in there. Right now I am concentrating on the flowers in the yard for the BYU Bon Voyage Party here on Wednesday night. And I have to make lunch for 25 young adults that are hiking with Dad tomorrow morning so I guess no sailing this week. Bummer!

Laura said...

I LOVE IT! Continue to show us your fab garage sale finds!!!! Garage sales are my absolute favorite. Guess what I just got home from doing???? I now have all the "work & the glory" if you want to read them. All for $1 each. Not too exciting, but hey, i have a lot of reading on my hands if I get bored.

Sally said...

Way cute! The talent runs in your family!

D and C said...

You are so freaking creative! I love it. What a great Idea!

V and Co. said...

too cute for words!!!

the Token Asian said...

Turned out great!