Sorry if these photos are a little too much information but I need to put this in here so it goes in our new scrapbook: the blog.
Hazel got her skin tags removed today! I am so happy! I really thought it was going to be a quick easy deal but it was a full blown surgery, took us all day by the time it was all said and done. She did great though and is home, happy and resting. I'm still ashamed of how glad I am that those things are off!
She also got her helmet this week--it is the saddest thing. She looks like a leatherhead--poor little girly! It's better that Chloe's new hat though! Hazel gets to keep the helmet off for a few days while the surgical site heals so we will really get on it with decorating it while she recoups.
3 comments:
Wow, you had quite the few days didn't you? I am also glad she has gotten the tags off, it is just one less thing to deal with and as we talked the other day~I am so thankful all of this is happening now when she will not remember it. And compared to the surgeries she has already had this one must have been a piece of cake! Soon a lot of this stuff will be over and she can get on with her life. She is such a little sweetheart and a good example to us all. I am thankful for the great doctors that attend to her and watch her closely and allow her all the opportunities for the best life possible. They are great. I am sure the helmet time will pass quickly and it will be worth it. I am amazed by how many babies you do see that need one with babies now sleeping on their backs. It is nice she has so many doctors to watch after her~nothing will slip by and that is to Hazie's advantage. By the way, Jen, you are a fantastic mom! Have fun decorating the helmet!
Glad everything went well for Hazel! She looks so cute in her helmet, I can't wait to see how you decorate it!
she still is the most adorable thing in that helmet! and i'm glad that all went well her!
Post a Comment