
I was really happy to get 26 votes on the poll about the purses, thanks for voting. Here the breakdown on how organized you all are:
1 of you clean out daily
4 of you keep it organized as you go
11 of you clean out about once a week
5 of you are chronic and should call your bags "traveling garage cans"
(I'm in this group)2 of you don't have a purse (!?)
3 of you somehow keep it real somewhere between organized and disaster
I was inspired by many of you and your organized bags so I got some of Lazy's Organizing bags and here is what I have managed in the last couple of weeks or so.

I started off by switching to a
different bag. This one is smaller but looks so much better. It really isn't that shiny, I had just wiped it off cuz it had some slime on it.

Bag #1 for baby stuff: Diapers, pull ups, wipes and formula scoop.


Bag #2 for toiletries and meds and whatnot: Lotion, mints, meds, comb and hair bands, deodorants, hand sanitizer, nail file, binki, first aid kit, sunglasses, sunscreen, advil, rolaids, cough drops, lip stick, chap stick...


Bag #3 planner, pens, scissors, coloring stuff for Chloe


This is everything that is in my bag now and it is so easy to organize. I love it because when I'm out and about without the kids I can just take out the bag with the diapers.

The #4 bag I made to keep in the car and I can grab it or use it when I know I'll have to be waiting somewhere.

It has my latest sewing project, a book, computer game & sudoku

I'm sure there will be some changing around and tweaking before I get this working just the way I want it but so far it's been working really well. I need to get over and order some smaller bags now that she has them in stock.

11 comments:
Way to go Jen! It looks great. I should try something too...
Well if I ever get a purse I will attempt to keep it organized. Lol I just really don't see me having one.
Just because I'm curious....
Why is the binki in the toiletries bag instead of the baby bag?
Anyway...
I like this system. If my little purse with lots of pockets didn't suit me or I had more stuff to carry around I would probably consider the organizing bags as well.
Hey baby! Awesome job. You will crack up when you see my new purse it is about the size of a paperback novel. The joys of grandmotherhood (this is not a real word but it should be!)are many!
I am so excited to see you soon!
Looks so organized! Great job.
Love the photos!! I can't believe it all fits in there! Are you sure you have the muscles to carry all that around?
I don't know how I missed your poll last week. I'm a clean as I go girl.
When I first read binki, I read it bikini and I thought wow! she's prepared for anything.
I love the red bag and the organization.
I love it! I need some bags too now.
Ditto on 'bikini'. having a giggle now.
That is amazing. I'm inspired to get organized!
Jen, you are awesome! I don't have a purse because I have a massive school bag and a massive church bag. And anytime I have a purse it just ends up a disaster of mess and papers! I LOVE your purse though! Great job, I may have to try it!
Post a Comment