First of all: take the Purse Poll on the side bar and then prepare to be scared of my purse!OK....I pride myself on being super organized but I have to say that the purse is a 'hotspot' for me. I've never found anything that works for me long term. Maybe I need to switch to the mini organizing bags??? I am also the proud owner of the giant mom bag and it is full of mom stuff. I do keep a lot of the essential mom junk in my car and then they move to the purse when I go in a store or whatever. As you might guess, my car is another 'hotspot'! Check out Lazy's purse...I am so jealous!
I'm going to be honest here and not clean it out before I show it to you!
The bag:
The inside:
9 comments:
That is a crack up! Honestly, I think your bag looks pretty good compared to mine. The ONLY purse I have ever had that actually stayed organized was the Kidney Bean bag- but it is not that cute- so I am always going back and forth. I'll have to check out the organizer bag because if it is cute, keeps my stuff organized and comes in the color red- I'll buy it in a heartbeat!
I love the assortment of things in your bag :) so fun LOL
Come see mine - http://organisingtips.blogspot.com/2008/04/wfmw-organising-my-handbag.html
:D That's great!
That's not that bad! When I had more baby stuff to carry around my bag was a MESS!!!! The goldfish crackers would be swimming on the bottom and the binkies would be covered in gunk.
I'm doing better now! ;)
I was going to do an honesty shot too, but I decided I am not that humble. I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 receipts in mine.
I love it! Thanks for sharing your true self!
LOL! I love that you have goldfish in your bag!!
You're so awesome for showing the true bag. You have some great things in there.
you can't make me show you mine! mine is soooo gross! between that and my car i'm sooo embarassed. what's wrong with me? totally organized in the home but not in my purse or car! ugh.
Post a Comment