Saturday, April 19, 2008

Miss Jen's ABC's

A-attached or single: Attached...to a very large man.
B-best friends: Bon Bon, Kim, Traci, Becca
C-cake or pie: Pie!  triple-berry or chocolate cream
D-day of choice:  Wake up feeling rested, shop with mom or friends, hang with kids and Lowell and eat dinner somewhere that I don't have to do the dishes.
E-essential items: hand lotion, soap, sun glasses, beverage, wipes, hand sanitizer, stroller, plug ins...
F-favorite color: ummm....have we met?  Red maybe?  (I am color challenged)
G-gummy bears or worms: nothing gummy of any kind.
H-hometown: Concord California (bay area, about 30 minutes east of SF) is where I grew up, but I was born in Las Vegas NV
I-indulgences: TV on DVD in bed with the door locked!
J-January or July: July because it is closest to fall!
K-kids: Piper (9), Julia (7), Chloe (3), Hazel (7 months), and we're done--had my tubes ties after Hazel
L-life would be incomplete without:  Lowell
M-Marriage date: September 6th, 1997
N-number of siblings: 1 brother: Chris and 1 Sister: Laura
O-oranges or apples: fuji apples
P-phobia or fears:  Lowell losing his job, being stranded somewhere, some situation where I couldn't take care of my kids
Q-quotes: 'For all your days prepare and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil: bare; when you are the hammer: strike!'  E. Markhem
R- reason to smile:  Today I am 365 days closer to being 40 and I feel ok.  I always feel like the only reason to fear getting older is if you haven't accomplished the things that you had hoped to for your current age.  Ok...that and looking in the mirror.
S-season: I love the Fall--really there isn't one thing about it that I don't love: weather, leaves, pumpkins, school supplies, 
T-tag 6: tag...you're it! 
U-unknown fact about me: I collect alphabet books
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: Carnivore!  
W-white or wheat: white, sourdough if possible
X-x-ray vision, invisibility or flying as a super power: invisibility
Y-Your favorite food: awesome bread and real butter, good chocolate
Z-zodiac sign: Aries

No comments: