Sooo......have I mentioned that everyone should be watching LOST? Seriously, I haven't seen such fab TV since...since...ever! It's so creative and bizarre and it just sucks you in. I love it. What you all need to do is rent the first season, watch the first 2 or 3 episodes and then try--just TRY to not watch the rest of it. If you think it's too spooky or scary, it's not! It's just the right amount of both. Go rent it now! Dad, Miss Laura & Gail, this means you!If you are already a fan let me know, I'd love to discuss your plot theories so leave me a comment!
3 comments:
Yeah---I really do need to go rent it!!! Thanks for the reminder-I have heard so much good about it!! TV has been so lame lately, that would be a great thing to get into!
I am a Lost addict!!! And guess what happened last night!? Tom stopped the recording so I missed it! He didn't do it on purpose but seriously I almost cried! I'm pathetic! So if you have it on your TV and want to watch it again...can I come over??? :)
I just started watching them last week! I'm already almost done with season 2. They have all the past episodes online so I didn't even bother with a rental. I just watch them all on my laptop while I'm crafting. Good stuff!
Post a Comment