Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls

This is my favorite Happy Valley activity. The 2 mile walk from Vivian park to Bridal Veil is perfect for moms with strollers and kids on bikes. We do this one once a week in the summer!

4 comments:

Jim said...

Wishing we were there. Give our love to Tracy and gang!

Bonnie said...

The kids look happy and contented. I love seeing kids doing kid things! Sometimes they are off to so many activities they don't have time to just be kids out in nature enjoying the world God gave them. You do good, Jen!

Jenny said...

Looks like so much fun. Give me a call next time you go, I'll meet you up there!

Bonnie said...

I just have to comment again and say how cute the pic of Chloe and Bubba is. I just love that little boy~he is a sweetheart as you can plainly see.