Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hazel's PT Progress



Hazel is working so hard everyday to learn how to sit up on her own. We aren't quite there but we're getting closer everyday. She can also roll from her tummy to her back all by herself now so that is a big step for her. Keep up the good work little one! We love you!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, that one brought the rain for me..I can barely see through my tears to write..I am so proud of her Jen...and you, Honey! I have been telling my friends about how smart she is about her therapy and how she understands what she is supposed to do. This little baby is a great teacher! We are all learning so much from her. We love her so much!

Jenny said...

Hooray for Miss Hazel! She is such a doll.

girlsmama said...

She is doing so well! I am amazed at her progress. I know it has a lot to do with her loving parents and sisters. Good work to all of you!

Mrs. O said...

jen - please email me, I'd love to chat with you. She's adorable!

One thing I've learned from Tyler is to celebrate everything; there is no such thing a minor milestone, they are all great accomplishments.

Sally said...

Oh my gosh, she is getting so big, I love all her curly hair! Way to go cute Hazel!

Finding Normal said...

Way to go, Hazel!