I am having a full out love affair with the Sundance leather bags . The chances of ever feeling like I could spend this much on a bag and then put drippy bottles and leaking pens in it is pretty far fetched.
Ninu: She's an Italian designer that makes her bags from fabric and other materials. I love the giant round green one.
I also love anything made with felted wool, it's just about one of my favorite things ever. I love Claudia's designs (my favorite is the green with the brown fur edging) and these too (My fav: green with Muppet fur).
At the moment I really am loving my faux red crocodile bag from K mart, it's perfect for spilled bottles and leaking pens.
Know of any great bags? Send me a link.
2 comments:
Your quest for the perfect bag is like my quest for the perfect white top...I never can find one that is just right. Bummer!
I am also continually on the hunt for the perfect bag. I went ahead and splurged on a pricier one that arrived last week, and I'm actually a bit disappointed. It's gorgeous, but it doesn't function well and I'm scared to use it because of how spendy it was (I didn't splurge THAT much, but I'm generally super cheap). I think it's back to the Target and Walmart bags for me for the next couple of years. I remember your red one from your purse post a while back, and it's cute!
Post a Comment