Love this. It is hard to see the glitter spray and sanding details that makes this really cool. Awesome job, Jen! Oh and it is really large too, very awesome for a piano top or large shelf.
A few of you have asked about this. I got it at the Quilted Bear in Utah, it's about 25$ and then you have to paint it but it is really cute. It's really big too. Anyway-happy crafting!
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. It totally captures the essence of Summer for it. It is bright and colorful and fun. I absolutely love it! I'll have to see if the Quilted Bear sell stuff on line. My creative side is slumbering too- though I think it always has been!
So love this!! Does the Quilted Bear deliver? I'm going to have to check that out. It's been about 7-8 years since I've been to the Quilted Bear and the next chance I'll have is not until next year!
I knew your sister would flip, Jen. I guess we will have to set up a craft table and take orders, huh? I'll put a picutre on my blog of what Jen's looks like in her room. It is really cute and BIG. Love it.
12 comments:
Love this. It is hard to see the glitter spray and sanding details that makes this really cool. Awesome job, Jen! Oh and it is really large too, very awesome for a piano top or large shelf.
Can you hear me singing the Beastie Boys song "She's crafty"----in your honor! Looks great!
Jen I must make this!! Where did you get it? I haven't seen a darling craft in years - I feel my creative side coming out of slumber...
Very awesome, I need one for my Summer!
Oooh, I like this! It would be a great decoration for my home--where did you buy the kit?
~ Sarah
A few of you have asked about this. I got it at the Quilted Bear in Utah, it's about 25$ and then you have to paint it but it is really cute. It's really big too. Anyway-happy crafting!
Oh my cute!! I love it. I need to come take decorating inspiration 101 from you.
You are your Mother's daughter...right down to the colors and style.
I like it!! Is it wood or paper-mache?
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. It totally captures the essence of Summer for it. It is bright and colorful and fun. I absolutely love it! I'll have to see if the Quilted Bear sell stuff on line. My creative side is slumbering too- though I think it always has been!
So love this!! Does the Quilted Bear deliver? I'm going to have to check that out. It's been about 7-8 years since I've been to the Quilted Bear and the next chance I'll have is not until next year!
I knew your sister would flip, Jen. I guess we will have to set up a craft table and take orders, huh? I'll put a picutre on my blog of what Jen's looks like in her room. It is really cute and BIG. Love it.
That's a kit? Wow, wish I knew where to find one, I love it, I think it's very cute.
Post a Comment