And to think it was freezing and snowy not that long ago. It is finally summer over here too. A real motivator to get things done early in the morning. We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks again. I love our new visiting schedule! I am going to work really hard to get all my houses done before we come.
Your yard looks so green, love it. I think you need to post a picture of your house, it looks so cute. It reminds me of the perfect dream house you know the one you dream of when you are little.
4 comments:
And to think it was freezing and snowy not that long ago. It is finally summer over here too. A real motivator to get things done early in the morning. We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks again. I love our new visiting schedule! I am going to work really hard to get all my houses done before we come.
Great quote! I love it!
Your yard looks so green, love it. I think you need to post a picture of your house, it looks so cute. It reminds me of the perfect dream house you know the one you dream of when you are little.
I want to come spend summer at your house!
Post a Comment