Jen you are killing me with your creativeness! I must say you ROCK!!! I love those, they turned out fabulous. You have a way too cool creative sense. I bet you could turn anything into a wonderful something with your fabulous touch!
I just re-did my upholstered kitchen chairs and I WISH I had put plastic on them, lol. I did, smartly go with a dark color though, so that is helpful. I love your stools, very practical!!! :)
You are a girl after my own heart. I have been planning to buy a jumbo sheet of that vinyl to cover my table. I ruin every table cloth with some stain or another right after I wash it!
Oh I love the shiny vinyl. It reminds me of my childhood. My parents always had plastic on our hallway floors to spare the carpet. Good work on those seats!
20 comments:
Jen, you never cease to amaze! Great find and such fast work. They would still be in my van...you are the best!
Was it a hard project? I love them, how did you do it? I have some things to recover, and I need to learn how.
Great work! I have Traci's hand-me-down stools I still need to get spiffed up!
Those are fab Miss Jen! You have such a sense of style. And I'm all for the shiny vinyl! Sometimes cleanable overrules tacky!
Vanessa would love these...I miss her when is she coming home???
It looks great, you real scored a bargain!
Those are awesome!
Jen you are killing me with your creativeness! I must say you ROCK!!! I love those, they turned out fabulous. You have a way too cool creative sense. I bet you could turn anything into a wonderful something with your fabulous touch!
Dying here to know how cheap you got them for! I would have been second guessing myself for the shiny until the ketchup incident--brilliant!
I just re-did my upholstered kitchen chairs and I WISH I had put plastic on them, lol. I did, smartly go with a dark color though, so that is helpful. I love your stools, very practical!!! :)
There are two chairs at a thrift shop for $5 that I want and you've inspired me even more to go get them and redo!
Those look awesome!
You rock girl, they dont even look like the same ones! Great job! Susie H
VERY smart! We have microfiber on every surface of our lives and that wipes off like a charm tool.
Nice job! Thanks for sharing. Nancy
You are a girl after my own heart. I have been planning to buy a jumbo sheet of that vinyl to cover my table. I ruin every table cloth with some stain or another right after I wash it!
Oh I love the shiny vinyl. It reminds me of my childhood. My parents always had plastic on our hallway floors to spare the carpet. Good work on those seats!
OH MY GOSH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE!!!!!! it's so nice to be back and check out what's going on!
They look great!
Wow, I love it! You did a fantastic job- not only finding the chairs but turning them into something so incredibly cool. I am so impressed!
Post a Comment