Sunday, June 29, 2008

Many Thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your prayers and fasting for Hazel. She is starting to make a good recovery and we know it is because of the prayers of wonderful friends & family and treatment from relentless doctors.

I spent this weekend praying and pondering our situation and I felt like we will eventually figure out the connection between all of these odd illnesses. Things that seem odd and random now will eventually show themselves as connected.

Thanks again. We hope to be home by Wednesday.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm glad to hear she's doing a bit better. I was so sad to hear she'd had to go into the hospital the same day we'd seen you guys. I fasted yesterday, and specifically that they could figure out what's going on to cause all the random illnesses - and it sounds like you've come to peace with the fact that they will be able to do that, so I'm glad things are looking a bit better!