Our schools end of the year tradition is a dance festival. Each grade level performs a dance and since each grade does the same dances each year the kids really look forward to all the dances they get to learn. They have watched the older kids perform over the years so they really want to learn that next dance.
This year Piper learned
tininkilling, a traditional dance from the Philippines.

Julia's class danced to 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' where they hunt lions to keep the school safe.
2 comments:
Jen you are on one this morning~awesome. Too bad you had to get up in the middle of the night to do it! I am actually working today so I will call you before I go. Also have two consults this week...go figure?? Real Estate is so weird!
Feast or famine.
I love the dance festival. Sydney did the same one as Piper, so cute!
Post a Comment