Saturday, June 21, 2008

Smart Habit Saturday: Planting Habits



Ohhhh...me and my habits!  I think I get overwhelmed with all the things I want to change about my behavior!  It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago,
 the next best time is today."*
I try to remind myself that it isn't too late to plant a new habit even when it feels like it!  So I'm just cheering myself (and you) on today to try and keep going, live today the best I can and hopefully that will become a habit!  Happy habit forming!

*I've always hear this quoted as a 'proverb' so I'm not sure of the author.  Sorry!  Anybody know??

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Why is it that the good ones are so hard to get going and the bad ones so hard to get rid of?

Amanda said...

love the quote! thanks for sharing! best of luck to you too!

laura.elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing. It is only too true. I am glad I am not the only one who feels overwhelmed by the number of new habits there are to form.

Jim said...

Right-on Bean!!