Pink Flamingo: .50 cents (according to my mom these are 'en vogue' now. Go get yourself one!) Sun Flowers: $2.00 Full Vintage Croquette set: $5-we've already played several times Giant cornucopia: $1
What great finds! I especially love ANYTHING Warren Kimble, and the croquet set looks like SOOOOOOOOO much fun! Yard sale heaven just adds that little sparkle to the day!
6 comments:
love it love it love it!!! now i have to go get me a pink flamingo!!!
What great finds! I especially love ANYTHING Warren Kimble, and the croquet set looks like SOOOOOOOOO much fun! Yard sale heaven just adds that little sparkle to the day!
Wow! Amazing. I love the lantern.
We love croquet. When you are ready for some great ideas for extreme croquet, let me know.
garage sale envy...garage sale envy...garage sale envy! I love those sunflowers and the lantern is awesome!
I love you!
Awesome! My favorite is the Warren Kimball picture!!!
Hope all is going well with Hazel, I'm reading your mom's blog regularly! Let me know if I can help at all!
Post a Comment