
Timpanogos Harley-Davidson of Lindon is one of the coolest places in Utah Valley. It's a repair shop, store and a restaurant all rolled into one with some of the best stylized architecture I've ever seen. It's like Sundance meets Geneva Steel and it's really worth a visit just to see the building.
Before you stop reading let me be the first to say that I never have and probably never will ride any motorcycle, let alone a HOG but this place almost made me wonder why. The place just reeks of coolness, leather and high grade motor oil. So...picture me and my toddler (age 3) and my sick baby in the stroller with an O2 tank accompanied by my friend Traci and her 1 year old. We all walk into this place and it was an instant buzz kill for everyone but us. The place was full of serious Harley types and also lots of guys in shirts and ties on their lunch breaks. We were the only ones with kids and there were about 3 other women there. Anyway, when you go take your man and leave the kids at home.
Anywhoo...the point is this: It's worth seeing even if you don't have any interest in Harleys. There is a small eatery type place in there that serves sliders, dogs and drinks and stuff. It's a little pricey for what it is but would be a fun part of date night or something. Anyway, check it out if you're in Lindon.
555 South Geneva Road, Lindon Utah
4 comments:
We drive past this twice a week on our way to gymnastics. You've given me the courage to stop and check it out! But maybe I will do it for a date night...
Hey, I'm in Lindon...maybe I should check it out. I read this a bit too late, though - we went out last night and were so uninspired as far as what to do (we just went to dinner). Maybe next time...
Oh-----the people watching would be just fabulous-----I have got to go!!!
OK then, sounds interesting.
Post a Comment