Saturday, August 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home-Issue #2


Don't I have another post with this title? I'm pretty sure I do-we're calling this Issue #2.

I've really been soaking up as much 'home' as I possibly can and it's wonderful! It is so true that bitter times make the good times sweeter. Why does that have to be? I just know there's a scripture along these lines...'opposition in all things' or something-anyway apply it here! So I'm just enjoying my own walls, my own bed, all my kids around me, coming and going unobserved and just waking up to Lowell in the morning and not a room full of strangers! It's pure heaven.

Hazie is doing well today. We've had a few little hiccups this week at home but nothing much note worthy. Over all she looks good, feels good and is getting better. In about a month she'll have a simple bladder surgery that should help TONS with this whole problem of the fevers, at least that's the hope. Unfortunatly we won't know until after the surgery is done so cross your fingers. Anyway-that is the light at the end of the tunnle for now.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing---it helps us to be more grateful for that which "seems" ordinary, but truly is such a blessing.

Bonnie said...

It is so nice to see you could get to your blogging again. I am so happy that things are going pretty well and that you can be all your little chicks right now and hopefully for a very long time! God bless you all!

Sally said...

Glad you're enjoying home again!

Lisa Pereira said...

so glad to hear you're back at home. I hope the surgery really helps! We'll keep praying for you. I finally updated my blog with some pictures. You are so much better at this that I am , but you will be proud that I recently blogged 2 days in a row!

anna banana said...

Glad to see you are home again!