Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Seriously, So Cheesy!

I found this funny little quiz on one of my favorite spoof blogs: Seriously, So Blessed!  It's a quiz to find out which Disney Princess you are most like.  Cheesy?  You bet!  But I'm in serious need of some cheese.  I am supposedly Pochontas (?) which is funny because I never saw it on principal:  they changed to story!  Hello!?  Anyway...kinda fun. Let me know who you are most like!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

click here to take the quiz:

14 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am Cinderella! I knew it!!!

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

girlsmama said...

Belle!

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your appearance. Also, you make judgments of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.

Did you notice the spelling errors on the site? Like "Pocahantas"? (Pochontas) Funny.

Gail Victoria said...

I'm Pochahantas - Hummmmmmmmmmm

laura.elizabeth said...

Wow, that is amazing- I would say you are definitely ALL the paragraph says you are!! I never saw Pocahantas either- for the same reason. Funny!

mitcommissions said...

I am Jasmine. At first I was surprised but as I read the description they hit the nail on the head!
Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.

Karla said...

Snow White. . . I kind of feel ripped off. . :)

Karla said...

Snow White. . . I kind of feel ripped off. :)

Bonnie said...

So Laura who are you?

Lowell said...

I'll just say it right now, that site was pretty hard for me to stomach. Not only was the spelling & punctuation really bad ("You're broke and your stuck..."? Are you serious?), but the answers were just silly. (Yes, I am looking for a career as an "Heiress". Tee-hee!) I realize it was probably not intended for guys, but I thought, what the heck, I'll be supportive, right?

So I get through with all the questions, really bending my brain to find my "best" responses to these crazy questions where none of the answers match my gut reactions... and what happens?

"You Are Prince Charming!
Dashing and debonnaire. You are a knight in shining armor, any princess's dream mate. You can sort out any conflict, conquer any foe, slay any dragon, yet your woman always comes first. You have impeccable good locks, the patience of a saint, the strength of a mighty beast, a temper that never boils over, and a winning smile that sooths the wounded heart."

No, just kidding. I'm Snow White.

Jim said...

Wall-E

Somehow it fits don't you think.

Ok....ok...I'll take the stupid test later but I still want to be Wall-E
Disney still owns Pixar right.

Jim said...

Lowell, you are hilarious~of course that is you since you wrote it yourself! Never mind that we all happen to agree. And we all know you are not Snow White! Oh, wait a minute...she had the seven dwarfs, right? Hmmm.

Jen Stewart said...

Ummmm...I think the seven dwarfs had Snow White if you want to get technical...

Dad you are definitely WALL*E! I bet you'd give just about anything to have a rotating collection box to store things in and endless piles of 'treasures' to sort thru.

Sally said...

You are all so funny! I love that blog, and I notice that I say "seriously' much more now...

And I am Cinderella.

Lisa Pereira said...

So I just found the "seriously so blessed" blog a couple of weeks ago and actually posted about it in my last blog (if you haven't read it). That TAMN is just so funny.

I am pocahontas just like you! As silly as the test is, it does ring true on some things! Hmmmm! Maybe we don't need anymore predictors in life other than a few Internet tests! It'd sure make life easier.

Lowell's comment cracked me up. It's fun to get a flavor of your other half every so often.