Oh my goodness, I can't believe Hazel is already eating all that real food! I know she's almost 1 (or is she already?) but it seems like you just had her! Chloe looks so cute, all ready for school - makes me wish I'd gotten Adam in preschool this year. And please don't tell me summer BBQs are already over! Those are my favorite!
Hazel looks so excited! She is such an angel. And Chloe is such a doll! Did I ever tell you I love the pumpkins on your header? They're SO you! Have a fun Fall!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe Hazel is already eating all that real food! I know she's almost 1 (or is she already?) but it seems like you just had her! Chloe looks so cute, all ready for school - makes me wish I'd gotten Adam in preschool this year. And please don't tell me summer BBQs are already over! Those are my favorite!
Hazel looks so excited! She is such an angel. And Chloe is such a doll! Did I ever tell you I love the pumpkins on your header? They're SO you! Have a fun Fall!
Post a Comment