Sunday, September 7, 2008

Funny Little Chloe

The other day Chloe was out in the yard playing while the big kids were at school.  She came running in shouting, "Mom, I found a hooker, I found a hooker!"  When she finally got to the house she presented me with the "hooker"; a bungee cord!

And in the spirit of more inappropriate 3 year old behavior:

Today she came into our bedroom to invite Lowell and I to her party.  She told us she had invitations so we asked for one.  She lifted up her shirt and whipped it out of the waistband of her undies!  Very reminiscent of a stripper and more than a little alarming!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Jen, we know she is modeling the behavior she learns at home-----I am sure you are whipping stuff out of your undies all the time. It's such a great hiding place!

Bonnie said...

Yup, it's true,Laura, she has been doing it for years! So cute, Jen...how funny we both blogged about her this weekend!

Jenny said...

What a character! I'm sure there's never a dull moment with Chloe around.