Happy Anniversary!
Woohoo....I am wonder-filled by you two! Thanks for posting the picture! I'm snaggin' it as we speak!
Happy Anniversary. It's ours too!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!
I really love this picture. Did one of you draw it? I wonder who could draw one of me and Al like that...so cute.
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem that long ago! You two are great together. Luv those pictures. I love you both!Aunt Gail
Congrats on 11 years! You're an inspiration!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Woohoo....I am wonder-filled by you two! Thanks for posting the picture! I'm snaggin' it as we speak!
Happy Anniversary. It's ours too!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!
I really love this picture. Did one of you draw it? I wonder who could draw one of me and Al like that...so cute.
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem that long ago! You two are great together. Luv those pictures. I love you both!
Aunt Gail
Congrats on 11 years! You're an inspiration!
Post a Comment