
So Hazie thought she'd squeeze in a few more nights at the hospital before she turned one! We spent the weekend at Utah Valley this time--bringing the grand total up to 63 nights in the hospital in 1 year--and she is home now. She really needs to be healthy this week so she can have her surgery next week. So we need lots of extra prayers that she will be fever-free for at least the next 9 days! Thanks!
4 comments:
We are sending lots of prayers your way!
My prayers are being sent up for sweet baby Hazel!!! 63 days, that is a long time------holy cow!!! I will be praying that this year that number is DRASTICALLY reduced.
It is amazing the vortex hasn't eaten you alive! I am glad I could spend some of those days and night with you all. No more, Miss Hazie J.
Praying here too! 63 is a huge number!! I hope the surgery goes well!!!
Post a Comment