Chloe's first soccer game

Chloe's first daddy daughter date: practiced soccer and had an ice cream

Miss Jen's first ever home grown pumpkin harvest. See those pumpkins??? I grew them!

Hazie's first ever piggies! Love it!

Piper and Julia's first time as pop bottle creations...
they made these for the school fall festival.

6 comments:
Seriously, love your posts you awesome blog girl!!! I love your rocking chairs with the pumpkins. SO cute and homey---my home girl!!! I also the pic of Chloe on her first date with Dad. Much better than what it might have been---running naked in snow and a cop showing up. The bottles of Julia and Piper are so cute. Love these firsts. We need to plan a girls dinner in October----when is surgery planned? let me know when might be best for you --- Oct, Nov??? We have to do something before the Christmas get together!
Now I ask you could this last photo not be Jen and Laura? look again, it is Piper and Julia!
Love all the photos, Baby! Glad baby munchkins will be home for her birthday on Wednesday!
Chloe and soccer...perfect combination. Wish I could see her play...any chance while we are there?
Love all the photos!
Very cute pics! Love your pumpkins!
I love your chairs!
Post a Comment