I made this garland! I stole this idea from the Nesting Place and then just added a few things for Halloween. I love it and I wish I could keep it now that it's done but I promised it to the school auction. Boo-Whooo. Sniff.
I LOVE it. When is that school auction again? I may want to come and bid on something. Maybe you need to make a "less" cute one for the school auction. You MUST keep this. or have Lowell buy it back at the school auction.
4 comments:
Oh my cute!!! I'll be at that school auction, I think I know what I want. :)
That is adorable!!!
Just go buy them something else and donate that...this is way too cute to give away :)
I LOVE it. When is that school auction again? I may want to come and bid on something. Maybe you need to make a "less" cute one for the school auction. You MUST keep this. or have Lowell buy it back at the school auction.
Love it!!! How did you make it? You have to publish instructions now. You are ALWAYS so dang clever. Love you!
Post a Comment